We hope the following information will answer any questions you may have about the Porto Azzurro apart hotel, its services and the local area. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask any member of staff, or send us an email at email@example.com.
How to Get Here (from the Airport)
By Public Transport
Bus number X1; Bus stop circa at 75 meters from the hotel (uphill road).
From Airport Taxi Counter or Book Direct on our website and get a free Hotel to Airport transfer – Terms & Conditions apply.
- Porto Azzurro Co-Ordinates – 35°56’54.7″N 14°22’58.8″E
- Airport (MLA) to Hotel – 21 km
- Hotel to Valletta – 18 km
- Hotel to Sliema – 16 km
- Hotel to Mdina – 10 km
- Hotel to Gozo Ferry – 10 km
- Hotel to Mellieha Bay – 6 km
- Hotel to Golden Bay – 5 km
- Hotel to Bugibba – 4 km
- Hotel to off-site Bars & Dining Opportunities – 70 m
Amenities & Services
- 24-hour Reception
- Check-in at 14:00
- Check-out at 11:00
- Outdoor Pool (May to October)
- Loungers and Umbrellas
- Indoor Pool (heated from November to April)
- Gym & Game Room
- Mini Market*
- Massage & Beauty Parlour* – book direct on our website and get a FREE mini massage
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Meeting Space for 50 participants (theatre style)*
- Foreign Currency Exchange Facility
- Car, Motorbike and Bicycle Hire Desk*
- Excursions Desk*
- Taxi Service*
- Laundry Service*
- Medical Assistance*
We would like to inform you that our swimming pool and fitness room will be closed from the 6th of November 2019 till the 15th of December 2019, due to maintenance work. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be assured that we will do our utmost to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Hotel Policy – Deposits
- TV Remote – €10 deposit
- Safe Key – €10 refundable deposit and €2 per day charge.
- Pool Towel – €5 per towel per person and €0.50 per day charge. Pool towels are collected from the Reception all day with a refundable deposit of €5 per towel per person and €0.50 per day charge.
- Iron – No deposit if used and returned to reception.
- Hairdryer – No deposit if used and returned to reception.
Check-in time at the Porto Azzurro Hotel is 14:00 p.m. and we ask that you check out of your rooms by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. We can offer late check-out on request, subject to availability (fees may apply).
Food & Beverage
Porto Fino Restaurant*
Offering an enhanced continental Breakfast from 07.30-10.00 (all year round) and Dinner à la carte, including pizza from 19.00-21.30 (November to April).
Breakfast price is €5 per adult per day and €2.50 per child per day.
Aqua Lounge by the Pool*
Offering light Lunch, snacks, beverages and ice-creams from 10.00-15.00 and Dinner à la carte, including pizza from 19.00-21.30 (May to October). The Main Bar operates from this lounge and offers a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including cocktails from 19.00 til late (May to October)
Avalon Irish Pub*
Offering a large selection of beverages including champagne and fine whiskies from 19.00 til late (November to April)
*At a Charge
Dates are indicative and depend on meteorological conditions.
Dear Guest, did you know? Since you are booking with us, we are not paying commissions, so we have more flexibility to provide you with little things such as:
- Free Airport-Hotel Transfer on Arrival and Hotel-Airport Transfer on Departure
- Free Harbour Cruise, departing from Sliema creek (transfers to and from Sliema creek not included)
To enjoy your free Airport pick-up, kindly forward your Flight details upon your online booking to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 7 days before your arrival, from Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00. Should this information not be submitted on time, you will not be entitled to the Free Airport Transfer.