Health & Safety Measures
With the phased lifting of COVID restrictions by the Government of Malta, we’re reopening our hotel on the 27th of May 2021. As we welcome you, our valuable guests, back to our Porto Azzurro Aparthotel, we’ve implemented several new protocols to ensure the safety of everyone.
Health and Safety Measures To Safeguard Our Guests Rooms
- Guests can opt not to receive housekeeping, and we can prepare fresh linen/towels.
- Use of viricidal chemicals certified against COVID-19 used when cleaning rooms and public areas.
- Action plan for a person who may become infected during their stay include a self-isolation strategy
- All staff provided with and trained on the use of personal protection equipment: Gloves – Disposable gowns – Closed shoes – facial protection – impermeable aprons.
- Safe distancing between front desk and our Guests
- Masks/visors for all staff at reception
- Regular cleaning of the reception area
- Information from the Health Authority available at reception
Public areas and lifts
- Sanitizers available on entry to all outlets and around the property
- Paper towels, bins & sanitizer are available in all public bathrooms
- Use of viricidal chemicals certified against COVID-19 when cleaning public areas
- Adequate ventilation systems in all areas where people congregate
- Signage advising Guests on the use of lifts
- Frequent sanitization of public bathrooms
Outlets, Kitchen, and Dining
- Proper distancing of tables As per local guidelines
- Contact surfaces/counters/food preparation surfaces cleaned before and after use
- High touch areas cleaned/disinfected hourly
- Buffet is suspended
- Breakfast served plated
- Outdoor options for dining
- All cooling/heating appliances sanitized
- Monitoring of pool chlorination frequently
- Sunbeds and tables cleaned thoroughly before and after use
- Social distancing between sun loungers
- Masks to be worn for in-person purchasing
- Contactless payments
- Impervious screens installed
- Physical distancing both inside and outside the premises
- All staff temperatures monitored daily
- Policy ongoing/staying home if they fell ill
- Regular use of sanitizer & protective clothing where appropriate
- All staff trained on new procedures
- Provision of sanitizers & wipes at outlets/public areas for use by guests
- New measures to reduce face-to-face contact between staff and guests
- Guests have the option to forego Housekeeping services
Do you have a question? Contact us. We are happy to help.
We look forward to safely welcoming back our guests to our Porto Azzurro Aparthotel.
Phone: (+356) 21 58 5171