Malta Fit Scheme – €100 Credit Per Person
Malta (MTA) Fit Scheme Incentive
Supported by The Malta Tourism Authority
Keep your spirits high, put your trust in us, and book your next holiday stay with confidence. Thanks to the Malta Tourism Authority, you can now save up to €100 per person on accommodation!
Free Independent travelers visiting Malta and booking five nights or more directly with us will benefit from a €100 credit per person (valid for stays between June 1st, 2021 and December 31st, 2021). The €100 credit per person is deducted from the final bill on arrival. To benefit from the Malta FIT SCHEME (MTA FIT SCHEME), all you need to do is book directly through our Porto Azzurro website and USE PROMO CODE MTA100. Scroll down for the full Terms & Conditions.
What is included in the Malta Fit Scheme Offer:
✓ Book minimum five (5) nights directly with us & benefit from:
✓ A €100 credit per paying person (given as a €100 credit on accommodation bill on arrival)
✓ Additional discount of 30%
✓ *Free transfers from and to the airport + Free harbour cruise
✓ Free room category upgrade (when available)
✓ Free WiFi (throughout the hotel)
*Terms and Conditions on Free Airport-Hotel Transfer: Submit your Flight details upon your online booking, forward these details to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 7 days before your arrival, from Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00. Should this information not be submitted on time, you will not be entitled to the Free Airport Transfer.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐚
Dear Guests, To ensure the safety of all our guests and staff members, we are asking guests to present their vaccination certificates or negative PCR test before check-in. Guests who fail to provide either document will not be checked in into the room.
Malta Fit Scheme Terms & Conditions
- The Malta Tourism Authority (MTA) FIT SCHEME offer is valid for stays between June 1st, 2021, and December 31st, 2021. The scheme is limited to Free Individual Travellers (FIT) and is independent of any other scheme currently being administered by the MTA.
- Porto Azzurro Aparthotel is offering MTA FIT SCHEME in collaboration with the Malta Tourism Authority (MTA). It is subject to an allocated budget assigned to the hotels by the MTA. This means that the offer is a limited-time offer and subject to availability based on a first-come, first-serve basis. The scheme is only eligible to guests that live overseas and are visiting Malta as tourists.
- The offer is only available to guests who book their stay directly via the official Porto Azzurro website and use the promo code: MTA100.
- Bookings booked via a 3rd party source, email, or phone, do not qualify for this offer. Travel Agents are not eligible to book on behalf of travelers/consumers as part of this scheme.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The offer is valid for guests staying five (5) nights or more.
- The Maximum number of adults taking up the FIT scheme is two (2) adults per room or apartment.
- Each adult will benefit from a total of €100 (€50 MTA incentive + €50 Hotel Incentive).
- €100 FIT scheme credit can be used against Accommodation only.
- Would you please make sure that you have your boarding pass? The hotel will request proof of travel to Malta at the booking stage or upon check-in.
- Guests will benefit from a deduction on their Porto Azzurro Aparthotel accommodation Bill on arrival.
- Credit is not transferable.
- By booking this offer, you accept that your details are shared with the Malta Tourism Authority for audit purposes only.
Home From Home – Self-Catering Accommodation
Are you planning a cost-effective #holiday break? Are you traveling with #friends, #family members, or #children who have dietary requirements or need more spacious rooms?
Stay with us at Porto Azzurro Aparthotel and maximize your time in #Malta. Enjoy our cozy, spacious and comfortable #selfcatering apartments, all equipped for your every need. Self-catering #accommodation provides a fantastic option for anyone looking for a break on a #budget, especially if you are traveling as a family or a group.
With fully equipped kitchens, you have an option to do your shopping (try local delights), prepare your meals, control the ingredients and cooking methods if that’s required. Plus, you get to come and go as you please and set your holiday timetable.
👉 Please take a look at our accommodation options.