We hope the following information will answer any questions you may have about the Porto Azzurro Aparthotel, its services, and the local area. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask any staff member or send us an email at [email protected].
How to Get Here (from the Airport)
By Public Transport
Bus number X1; Bus stop circa at 75 meters from the hotel (uphill road).
From Airport Taxi Counter or Book Direct on our website and get a free Hotel to Airport transfer – Terms & Conditions apply.
- Porto Azzurro Co-Ordinates – 35°56’54.7″N 14°22’58.8″E
- Airport (MLA) to Hotel – 21 km
- Hotel to Valletta – 18 km
- Hotel to Sliema – 16 km
- Hotel to Mdina – 10 km
- Hotel to Gozo Ferry – 10 km
- Hotel to Mellieha Bay – 6 km
- Hotel to Golden Bay – 5 km
- Hotel to Bugibba – 4 km
- Hotel to off-site Bars & Dining Opportunities – 70 m
Amenities & Services
- 24-hour Reception
- Check-in at 14:00
- Check-out at 11:00
- Outdoor Pool (May to October) Free For Hotel Residents!
- Indoor pool – Free For Hotel Residents!!
- Loungers and Umbrellas
- Fitness & Game Room – Free For Hotel Residents!
- Massage & Beauty Parlour* – book direct on our website and get a FREE mini massage
- FREE WiFi available throughout the hotel
- Foreign Currency Exchange Facility
- Car, Motorbike, and Bicycle Hire Desk*
- Excursions Desk*
- Taxi Service*
- Laundry Service*
- Medical Assistance*
Hotel Policy – Deposits
- Safe Key – €10 refundable deposit and €2 per day charge.
- Pool Towel – €5 deposit and €1.00 per day charge. Pool towels are collected from the Reception all day with a refundable deposit of €5 per towel per person.
- Iron – No deposit if used and returned to reception.
- Hairdryer – No deposit if used and returned to reception.
- A damage of €50 is to be paid per room in cash upon check-in. If everything is all right in the room, the €50 cash will be refunded upon checkout. IMPORTANT! The deposit is to be collected in cash and refunded in cash.
Check-in time at the Porto Azzurro Hotel is 14:00, and we ask that you check out of your rooms by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. We can offer late check-out on request, subject to availability (fees may apply).
Food & Beverage
NEW! Catering services under new management from Saturday, 17th June 2023
Dear Guests, the hotel will be taking the food & beverage operation under its management from Saturday, 17th June 2023. We will be offering breakfast for hotel guests and outsiders and an a-la-carte menu throughout the whole afternoon at the pool restobar (weather permitting). We apologize for any inconvenience until the date and appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask our friendly staff for assistance. Thank you!
Azzurro Pool Deck and Restobar*
The Pool Restobar offers breakfast from 07:30 – 10:00 for hotel guests entitled for breakfast. An extensive a-la-carte menu including snacks, tortilla wraps, pasta, burgers, salads and main dishes together with a large selection of ice-cream, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails will be served all day (May to October). VIEW THE BREAKFAST MENU.
BBQ Every Friday Night
Join us every Friday night from 7 pm – 10 pm for a delightful buffet BBQ by the pool, accompanied by live entertainment! Enjoy this fantastic opportunity to enjoy delicious food and soak up the relaxing ambience (Until mid September)
Offering a wide selection of beverages, nibbles, live sports on screens and entertainment (November to April).
*At a Charge
Dates are indicative and depend on meteorological conditions.
Porto Azzurro…Your 3-Star Choice!
Did you know? Since you are booking with us, we are not paying commissions, so we have more flexibility to provide you with little things such as:
- Free Airport-Hotel Transfer on Arrival and Hotel-Airport Transfer on Departure
- Free Harbour Cruise, departing from Sliema creek (transfers to and from Sliema creek not included