We hope the following information will answer any questions you may have about the Porto Azzurro Aparthotel, its services, and the local area. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask any staff member or send us an email at email@example.com.
How to Get Here (from the Airport)
By Public Transport
Bus number X1; Bus stop circa at 75 meters from the hotel (uphill road).
From Airport Taxi Counter or Book Direct on our website and get a free Hotel to Airport transfer – Terms & Conditions apply.
- Porto Azzurro Co-Ordinates – 35°56’54.7″N 14°22’58.8″E
- Airport (MLA) to Hotel – 21 km
- Hotel to Valletta – 18 km
- Hotel to Sliema – 16 km
- Hotel to Mdina – 10 km
- Hotel to Gozo Ferry – 10 km
- Hotel to Mellieha Bay – 6 km
- Hotel to Golden Bay – 5 km
- Hotel to Bugibba – 4 km
- Hotel to off-site Bars & Dining Opportunities – 70 m
Amenities & Services
- 24-hour Reception
- Check-in at 14:00
- Check-out at 11:00
- Outdoor Pool (May to October) FREE FOR RESIDENTS!
- Indoor pool – FREE FOR RESIDENTS!
- Loungers and Umbrellas
- Fitness & Game Room – FREE FOR RESIDENTS!
- Mini Market*
- Massage & Beauty Parlour* – book direct on our website and get a FREE mini massage
- FREE WiFi available throughout the hotel
- Foreign Currency Exchange Facility
- Car, Motorbike and Bicycle Hire Desk*
- Excursions Desk*
- Taxi Service*
- Laundry Service*
- Medical Assistance*
Hotel Policy – Deposits
- TV Remote – €10 deposit
- Safe Key – €10 refundable deposit and €2 per day charge.
- Pool Towel – €5 deposit and €1.00 per day charge. Pool towels are collected from the Reception all day with a refundable deposit of €5 per towel per person.
- Iron – No deposit if used and returned to reception.
- Hairdryer – No deposit if used and returned to reception.
Check-in time at the Porto Azzurro Hotel is 14:00 p.m. and we ask that you check out of your rooms by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. We can offer late check-out on request, subject to availability (fees may apply).
Food & Beverage
Do Brazil Restaurant*
Offering an enhanced continental Breakfast from 07.30-10.00 (all year round) and Dinner à la carte, including pizza from 19.00-21.30 (November to April).
Breakfast price is €6 per adult per day and €3 per child per day.
Aqua Lounge by the Pool*
Do Brazil offers a traditional Brazilian cuisine and a wide menu with a number of dishes that caters for all tastes. The restaurant is open from Monday – Sunday 19.00 pm till 21.30 pm. The Main Bar operates from this lounge and offers a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including cocktails from 19.00 til late (May to October)
Avalon Irish Pub*
Offering a large selection of beverages including champagne and fine whiskies from 19.00 til late (November to April)
*At a Charge
Dates are indicative and depend on meteorological conditions.
Porto Azzurro…Your 3 Star Choice!
Did you know? Since you are booking with us, we are not paying commissions, so we have more flexibility to provide you with little things such as:
- Free Airport-Hotel Transfer on Arrival and Hotel-Airport Transfer on Departure
- Free Harbour Cruise, departing from Sliema creek (transfers to and from Sliema creek not included